Saturday, November 06, 2004

Greetings from Vacaville, California

Aaron-1585
Aaron Maier #P-4707316-135
UpperP.O. Box 4000
Vacaville, California 95696
Hello there, my name is Aaron, I'm 28 years old which is young, but I'm writing to find a pen pal . A friend, someone who would be interested in fellowship. I have red hair and blue eyes. I'm 6 feet tall, weigh about 195 pounds, but also muscular. I stay in shape by exercising, jogging and calisthenics. I love sports and enjoy playing basketball. I like camping, hiking, fishing and mountain bike riding. Right now I'm reading "The Lions Game" by Nelson Demille, I like to read. I enjoy a good movie, to be able to get lost in a movie or a book is nice. Music, I like alternative rock to Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd and The Doors. I am clear and sober which helps me to stay focused. Reading and writing fills empty time in here. I'm working to further my education, we are limited to what we can learn in here. I try to take advantage of what's offered. As you can see I'm in prison, for a mistake of the past, I don't focus on that, I look forward to the future, to strive to serve the Lord daily. I'm hoping to meet new people and to one day be in a relationship. If you are interested please write, I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.

Race: White
Birth Date: 10-10-75
Release Date: 4-2011
Height: 6'
Religion: Christian
Do you smoke: No
Sexual Preference: Female
Education: High School Diploma
Occupation before prison: Courtesy clerk, stocker, cashier
Activities in prison: silk screen trade, work out, work in cafeteria, read, write, etc.


DISCLAIMER
We (meet-an-inmate.com/net) accept no responsibility for the accuracy of any content found within these pages. The appropriate safeguards should be used in communicating with any person(s) that you may meet through this service. By using this service, you agree not to hold us responsible for any costs, liabilities, attorney's fee or damages that you may incur. The ads placed on meet-an-inmate are written by the inmates and we are only the means by which their ads are published. You must be at least 18 years of age to write an inmate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home