Friday, March 11, 2005

NY Times Visits Priorat

Greetings conspiracy theorists, wine enthusiasts, family members and bored people with internet connections. There was a nice article in the NY Times Dining section by Eric Asimov called Priorat's Return Was Worth the Wait. For those of you J.O.A.N. addicts you may remember my adventures through the Hills of Priorat back in October. I had the opportunity to visit two of the vineyards profiled in the Asimov piece, Clos de L'Obac and Vall Llach which is owned by the famous Catalonian crooner, LLuis LLach.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You actually read the Times? Just kidding Aaron. I got this address from Bower, there's some good stuff here. How the hell are you?

ZK

5:51 PM  
Blogger Yonder Vittles said...

I would not say that I read the Times, oh good friend. My voice coach reads the headlines aloud to me in Iambic Pentameter in preparation for my Shakespearean debut. When this business is finished my personal assistant dictates to me the latest editorial ramblings. Oh David Brooks, how droll thou art! Finally, when evening sets in the little lady and I retire to the den swaddled only in silk. Here she rubs me in hot oils and reads to me aloud the sumptous tidbits contained within the Arts and Dining sections. You were right dear friend. I do not read the Times.

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maier, I always knew deep down you had that certain sophistication in you and I'm happy to see you finally made the big time by hiring a personal assistant. All of us at Kramerica are very proud of you.

Warmest regards,

Big Willy Style

1:21 PM  
Blogger Yonder Vittles said...

My personal assistant will actually be donating plasma for me tomorrow.

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home